Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 24, 2020, 9:30 AM @ County Courthouse Boardroom
Mn Statute 13D.021 allows meetings to be conducted by telephone or other electronic means under the following conditions:
1. The County Board Chair determined an in-person meeting or a meeting conducted under section 13D.02 is not practical because of a health pandemic.
2. All County Commissioners participating in the meeting can hear one another and can hear all discussion.
3. Attendance by the public is not feasible due to the health pandemic.
4. At least one member of the County Board is physically present at the regular meeting, unless unfeasible to the health pandemic.
5. All votes are conducted by roll call so each members’ vote on each issue can be identified and recorded.
A phone meeting has been scheduled in the event that the County Board is unable to attend the meeting to be held on March 24, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. in person. The public can dial into the County Board meeting using the following.
Dial in phone number: 1-650-215-5226
Meeting number (access code): 952 017 69
March 24, 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Forestland Annex - 2nd Floor
You can pick up water bottle any day of the week M-F from 8 AM-4:30 PM. Return bottle for testing on Tuesdays from 8 AM-Noon - See FAQ link below, for questions on testing and samples.
March 24, 2020, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM