What can I do with my hazardous waste?
The county provides two hazardous waste collections annually. Residential hazardous waste is collected free of charge at the spring and fall collection. We also commercial hazardous waste by appointment during our fall collection. The county hires WLSSD to provide these collections. Hazardous waste can be taken to their facility in Duluth during their business hours. Please check out their website for more information http://www.wlssd.com/.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours of operation at the Transfer Station in International Falls ?
2. What is the phone number for the transfer station?
3. What can I put in the recycle trailers?
4. Where do I get a building permit?
5. What can I do with my hazardous waste?