Where do I get a building permit?

If you live within city limits of a town in Koochiching County you need to see your city office. If you live outside city limits you would come to our office located on the first floor of the courthouse. For zoning and permit questions you can contact Environmental Services (218) 283-1157.

Show All Answers

1. What are the hours of operation at the Transfer Station in International Falls ?
2. What is the phone number for the transfer station?
3. What can I put in the recycle trailers?
4. Where do I get a building permit?
5. What can I do with my hazardous waste?