Notation for Child Care Applicants

When filling out the application, please make sure you have all the questions completed, including the Child Support paperwork, even if you have an open case.  If you have more than one absent father in the household, you will need to complete a set of Child Support paperwork for each one; please ask for another set if needed.  If you are an intact family, no Child Support paperwork is needed.

Make sure you have the current paystubs or a note from your employer as to how many hours you will be working and how much per hour you will be making.  Also, a work schedule is needed.

If all required paperwork is not turned in, it will delay the processing of your application and your daycare assistance, if you are eligible.