Public Health & Human Services
MNBenefits is Minnesota's secure, online system you can use to apply for:
- 2020 Social Services Block Grant Annual Report - Expires January 25, 2023
- 2021-2023 EEOAA Guidelines.pdf
- 2022 Civil Rights Plan Updated 04.12.22
- 2022 Limited English Proficiency Plan (LEP)
- 2022 MFIP Biennial Srvc Agmt - Expires December 31, 2023
- 2022-2023 Child Care Plan
- Adult Protection Services
- Biennial Access Plan 2020-2021
- KCPHHS Comprehensive Civil Rights Plan
- We will assure public accountability and trust through responsible use of available resources.
- We will promote the dignity, safety and rights of the individual.
- We will work to strengthen the family.
- Adult foster care licensing
- Adult protection
- Chemical dependency
- Child foster care licensing
- Child protection
- Day care licensing
- Dependent children
- Developmental disabilities
- Information and referral
- Mental health (adult and children)
- Emergency assistance for employment/training
- Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)
hild Support Services
- DHS Child Support Website
- Individual Case Inquiries & Employer Payment Options
- Full Child Support (IV-D) Application
- Should you ask the court to change your child support order?
PO BOX 64326
St Paul MN 55164-0326