Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
October 27, 2020, 9:30 AM @ County Courthouse Boardroom
MN Statute 13D.021 allows meetings to be conducted by telephone or other electronic means under the following conditions:
1. The County Board Chair determined an in-person meeting or a meeting conducted under section 13D.02 is not practical because of a health pandemic.
2. All County Commissioners participating in the meeting can hear one another and can hear all discussion.
3. Attendance by the public is not feasible due to the health pandemic.
4. At least one member of the County Board is physically present at the regular meeting, unless unfeasible to the health pandemic.
5. All votes are conducted by roll call so each members’ vote on each issue can be identified and recorded.
A phone meeting has been scheduled in the event that the County Board is unable to attend the meeting to be held in person. The public can dial into the County Board meeting using the information on the agenda.
October 27, 2020, 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
WIC Services are still being provided by phone.
Call 283-7055 and leave a detailed message, including your name and current phone number; or if you would like to speak to a receptionist directly call 283-7070 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
IMPORTANT: IF we try to call you back, it will show up as 283-1100; this call back number does NOT work!
Also, if your voice mail is full, we cannot leave a message.
October 27, 2020, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Call M-F from 9 am - 1 pm to pick up a water bottle for your sample. We will give you the details and an instruction sheet. We cannot accept a sample from your own container.